The Albert S. Hall School sits in the heart of the city of Waterville. The historic brick building was built in 1920 and has served as Waterville High School, Waterville Junior High School, a neighborhood elementary school, and now houses grades four and five for the city.  
In 1994 it was renamed from Pleasant Street School to the Albert S. Hall School in honor of Mr. Al Hall. Mr. Hall was a dedicated educator who served the children and community of Waterville for 35 years. He was a 6th grade teacher, principal of both South Grammar and Averill schools, assistant superintendent, and for the last eleven years of his career, superintendent of schools for the city of Waterville.
Albert S. Hall
1935-1/12/2010