The Albert S. Hall School sits in the heart of the city of Waterville off of the family friendly neighborhood and beautifully tree lined, Pleasant Street. The historic brick building was built in 1922 and has served as Waterville High School, Waterville Junior High School, a neighborhood elementary school, and now houses grades four and five for the children of our city. Many generations of the Waterville community have been educated in this revered school building.
In 1994 the school was renamed from Pleasant Street School to the Albert S. Hall School in honor of Mr. Albert Sedgley Hall. Mr. Hall was a dedicated educator who served the children and community of Waterville for 35 years. He was a 6th grade teacher, principal of both South Grammar and Averill schools, assistant superintendent, and for the last eleven years of his career, superintendent of schools for the city of Waterville.